The year 2013 is sure to be one of exciting opportunities, and iShopMedia of Northeast Ohio is working to get a jump start by promoting a number of job openings to interested and qualified individuals. For those of you in the Stark County, Ohio; Summit County, Ohio; Tuscarawas County, Ohio; and Cuyahoga County, Ohio areas, iShopMedia will be hosting a job fair on Wednesday, January 23rd at their office in Canal Fulton, Ohio. iShopMedia has a number of positions available, including sales jobs, marketing jobs, customer service jobs, telemarketing jobs, and blogging jobs.
iShopMedia is a privately-owned internet marketing company based in Northeast Ohio. While iShop’s headquarters is located in Canal Fulton, this constantly growing company has territories throughout Stark County, Summit County, Tuscarawas County, and Cuyahoga County. Not only that, but they also deal with clients in more than 17 different states.
iShopMedia works to provide cost effective online solutions for businesses in need. With a variety of technology-based advertising and marketing products available, iShopMedia works with each individual client to find the strategy that works best for them. While iShop focuses on small to medium sized businesses, they have solutions for ALL businesses.
It is because of iShopMedia’s continual growth that they are now looking to recruit new members for their team. On Wednesday, January 23rd iShopMedia will be hosting a job fair for those interested in sales jobs, marketing jobs, customer service jobs, telemarketing jobs, or blogging jobs. From 11am until 4pm, the iShop team will meet with potential employees at their office in Canal Fulton at 2387-1 Locust St South. The job fair will be conducted in a “speed interviewing” format so that job offers may be made to qualified candidates on the spot.
iShopMedia has a number of job openings available, so if you are interested in one of the positions mentioned below, you are encouraged to attend the fair.
- Blogging Specialist- Individuals who have previous experience writing professional articles/blogs are desired.
- Customer Service- Those who are experienced in providing first class customer service would make excellent additions to the team.
- Marketing Assistant- This department seeks an individual who can assist with marketing tasks. Previous marketing experience is a plus.
- Telemarketing- Candidates with excellent phone and customer service skills would work very well in this position.
- Sales- Individuals with good people skills who seek a position with unlimited earning potential should consider this position. No sales experience is necessary, though it is desired.
- VP of Sales- This position requires an individual who is the very best in his/her field and can successfully manage a sales team of 15-20. Previous sales management experience is a must.
For more information about iShopMedia’s job fair or any of the aforementioned job openings, please contact Jen Mallow at email@example.com. If you feel you would make a great addition to the iShopMedia team and would like to apply for one of their sales jobs, marketing jobs, customer service jobs, telemarketing jobs, or blogging jobs, be sure to attend this Northeast Ohio company’s fair on Wednesday, January 23rd from 11am-4pm. iShopMedia looks forward to meeting all interested individuals from the Stark County, Ohio; Summit County, Ohio; Tuscarawas County, Ohio; and Cuyahoga County, Ohio areas later this month.